The Airbus A320 family consists of short- to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger jet airliners manufactured by Airbus. The family includes the A318, A319, A320 and A321, and the ACJ business jet. Aeroflot is one of the oldest airlines in the world, tracing its history back to 1923. During the Soviet era, Aeroflot was the Soviet national airline and the largest airline in the world.
- Flaps in 2 positions: flight or landing
- Landing gear: 3 positions – under load (parking, without load (take off), retracted (in flight)
- Cabin door open or closed
- 2 engine versions: CFM 56-5B GE, V 2500 IAE
- Decal for 3 Aeroflot planes