The WL Toys V686G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro FPV Wi-Fi Camera Cellphone Control RC Quadcopter supports cellphone control via Wi-Fi connection from up to 200ft away, offering a cool new way to pilot an RC quadcopter. While in headless mode there’s no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying. One key return function makes it easy to find its way home. Equipped with a 6 axis gyro the quadcopter has strong stability in flight. Easy to implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control. The lightweight airframe is surprisingly durable. Adopted 2.4G technology for anti-interference, multiple copters can fly at the same time without interfering with each other. The attached 2MP camera delivers high definition, real-time images that allow you to have a clear view from the sky. The 8.5mm coreless motors provide optimal efficiency and power usage. The quadcopter is equipped with LED lights which make low light flying possible. Package includes a FPV monitor so you can watch real-time footage from the onboard camera.
Gyro: 6 axis
Flight Duration: 8 Minutes
Remote Control Distance: Within 400ft
Recharging Time: 90mins
Battery For Quadcopter: 3.7V 730 mAh(included)
Battery For Transmitter: 6 x AA Battery (not included)
Product size: 7.8*7.8*3.6 INCHES
Function: ascend/descend/forward/backward/side flying/360°rolling action/hover/3D/LED/camera/5.8G transmission /One key return
1 x WL Toys V686 Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter
1 x 3.7V 730mAh Lipo Battery
1 x HD Camera
1x 4GB Memory Card
1 x FPV Monitor
1 x Antenna
1 x Card Reader
1 x Charger
4 x Protection cover
4 x Propeller
1 x Screwdriver
1 x English Manual
- Equipped with a 6 axis gyro the quadcopter has strong stability in flight. One key return function makes it easy to find its way home. Easy to implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.Adopted 2.4G technology for anti-interference, multiple copters can fly at the same time without interfering with each other.
- Initialization Steps (Extremely Important Steps Before Every Flight) 1. Insert the battery into your quadcopter, but do not connect it just yet. 2. Place the quadcopter on a flat level surface. It is very important that the surface be level, as a tilted surface will create errors to the initialization of the gyros. 3. Connect the battery with the quadcopter flat on the level surface. Another option is to connect the battery while the quadcopter is being held in your hands, but IMMEDIATELY place the quadcopter on a flat surface after connecting. The quadcopter provides a few seconds after connection before the gyros start to synchronize. Remove your hand and let the quadcopter remain motionless for about ten seconds. This gives the gyro stabilizers time to initialize and set themselves to the level surface.
- Next step is binding the transmitter to the quadcopter’s receiver. After the gyros have initialized, you will now link your transmitter controller with your quadcopter. Turn on the transmitter. Then increase throttle from 0 to full throttle, then back to 0 throttle. You should hear a beep signifying that the transmitter has binded with the quadcopter. This will pair up the transmitter with quadcopter. Now you can use the transmitter to control the quadcopter.
- Bring the quadcopter to hover a few feet above the ground. With your hand off the cyclic controls, observe for any drifting right or left forward or back. Ignore any drifting that you feel may be caused by the wind.
- If the quadcopter drifts backwards, repeatedly press the pitch trim button forward until the drifting stops. Repeatedly press the pitch trim backward if the quadcopter drifts forward until the drifting stops.The same process goes for roll control. Repeatedly press the roll trim right if the quadcopter drifts left, and the opposite if it drifts right until satisfied with the hover.