F3 Flight Controller Acro 6 DOF/Deluxe 10 DOF for Multirotor Racing
Item Name: F3 Flight Control
Version: Acro 6DOFand Deluxe 10DOF (with MS5611 Barometer and HMC5883 Compass)
*35x35mm board, 30mm mounting holes.
* STM32F3 CPU.
* High-capacity Flash (Acro 6DOF and Deluxe 10DOF)
* MPU6050 Accelerometers and Gyroscopes
* MS5611 Barometer (Deluxe 10DOF)
* HMC5883 Compass (Deluxe 10DOF)
* MicroUSB socket.
* 4 x 4 pin JST-SH Socket (I2C, SWD, 2xuart)
* 2 x 8 pin JST-SH Socket (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
* 8 x 3 pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC / Servo connections.
* 2 x 4 pin though-holes for the 2x serial ports .
* 2 x 2 pin though-holes for battery voltage and buzzer.
Better coding practices and introducing tests, easier to maintain and for future development. (Dominic has software development background)
Many bugs fixed from Baseflight.
Supports more flight controllers, including CC3D, and Sparky.
Supports OneShot ESC and more than 8 RC channels.
Additional PID controllers that uses floating point arithmetic operations. (now has 3 built-in PID Controllers)
Many more features such as RGB LED strip support, Autotune, In-flight PID tuning with your radio etc.
The F3 builds on tried and tested software, processor and sensor technology to make your aircraft fly like it’s on rails.
Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors – all at the same time!
The F3 runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
Tiny and lightweight
The F3 has a standard 35x35mm form-factor with 30mm mounting holes and weighs just 6 grams.
- Model: Acro
- Better coding practices and introducing tests, easier to maintain and for future development. (Dominic has software development background)
- Many bugs fixed from Baseflight.
- Supports more flight controllers, including CC3D, and Sparky.
- Supports OneShot ESC and more than 8 RC channels.