This is a Trumpeter 1/35 Scale assembly and painting required plastic model kit of the Boeing CH-47D Chinook, a twin-engine, tandem rotor heavy-lift helicopter. Model kit features: Features engraved panel lines, metal landing gear, photo-etch parts, highly detailed cockpit and cargo bay interiors, separately molded fuselage doors including optional lowered rear loading ramp and pre-drooped rotors. Decals and markings for 101st Airborne Division US Army Desert Storm 1991; 159th Aviation Battalion 101st Airborne Infantry Division US Army. 250 parts. Length: 442mm, Width: 111mm.
- Manufacturer Item #: 05105
- Precision ASSEMBLY & PAINTING REQUIRED plastic model kit with parts mounted on sprues
- For young adults & adults. KEEP ALL MODEL KIT PARTS AND TOOLS AWAY FROM YOUNG CHILDREDN
- Requires glue, paint, and basic model building tools (All sold separately).
- Trumpeter Customer Service Contact: C/o Stevens International 856-435-1555