Trumpeter 1/144 Messerschmitt Me262A2a German Fighter The Messerschmitt Me262 “Swallow” was the world’s first operational jet-powered fighter aircraft. Officially named “Swallow”, and the Allies called it the “Storm bird”. The Me262 had a negligible impact on the course of the WWII. Its design was highly influential on postwar aircraft development. Plans were first test flight in 1941, In April 1944, into service. In the end, slightly over 1400 Me 262s of all versions were produced. About Trumpeter Trumpeter Models is one of the premier modeling brands in the industry. Made in China, Trumpeter specializes in military models, model aircraft, and model ships. In addition, they provide a variety of great, inexpensive modeling tools for use on your workbench. Trumpeter also has made a name for themselves with their large 1/200 scale model ships, 1/350 aircraft carriers, and 1/24 scale mode aircraft
- This is the 1/144 Scale Messerschmitt Me262A2a German Fighter plastic Model Building Kit by Trumpeter Item No 013118 This is not a toy
- This model kit requires assembly and painting. Cement, tools and paint are not included
- Hobby Kit for Modelers and anyone who loves to have fun!
- Contains small parts, recommended for ages 14 and up. Skill level 3
- Illustrated assembly instructions included