Experiential follow: Calculate the displacement by optical flow method to achieve precise ositioning of the drone.
Optical flow constant: Breakthrough height-fixing technology that keeps the drone consistent with the height below it.
Experiential image follow: Just tap a little on your mobile device and the drone will fly with the target you specified.
Aerial image configuration parameters: 4K
Photo resolution (front camera) 4096x3072P
Video resolution (front camera) 2048X1080P
Photo resolution / video resolution (lower camera) 1280X720P
Frame rate : 20 fps
Hand gesture shooting/video reconization:1-3M
Product number: SG901
Type: Dual camera optical flow quadcopter
Channels: 4 Channels
Applicable age: 14 +
Remote control: 2.4GHz control
Control distance: about 100 meters
Wifi Transmission distance:80 meters
Battery capacity: 3.7V 2200mAh module lithium battery
Charging time: about 240 minutes
Flight time: about 18 minutes
Remote control battery: 4x 1.5v AA Battery (not included)
Flying weight: 210g
Size:Expand:32 x 23 x7.5cm,Folding:15 x 9 x7.5cm
1× remote control
1× battery(3.7V 2200MAH)
1× USB Charging cable
4x Protective frame
- Functions: Smart follow, gesture video, optical flow positioning, gesture phono, long battery life, HD image transmission, speed control, dual cameras, app control, folding body, mv production, trajectory flight
- Folding Design Drone:This SG901 drone has the cool shape, the drone is designed to be portable, and the quadcopter features a foldable arm design, this drone is easy to carry drones without any trouble.
- 4K HD Adjustable Camera: Through transmitter, the camera can be tilted by 90°, capturing unprecedented shots from inimitable angles upon sky;Gesture photography: When you do VICTORY hand gesture or PALM hand gesture in the front of the aircraft within 1-3 meters, it will automatically take photo or record video for you.
- Drone Upgraded Battery:High performance rechargeable battery. The maximum flight time can reach 18 minutes. Enjoy your sg901 drone with your family adequate!
- Experiential follow: Calculate the displacement by optical flow method to achieve precise ositioning of the drone