Introduction The SF210 multirotor aircraft kit is tailored for the hobbyists for FPV flying. It runs the Nazeflight32, which is developed based on Naze32, the most popular flight controller now and one of the mainstream flight controllers for multicopter racing. It’s very powerful since it supports low voltage alarm, LED status indicating and lost model alert. The kit runs the open-source flight control firmware CleanFlight and the firmware for the electronic speed controller. Designed to meet the hobbyists’ higher requirement on flying aircraft models, the kit features stability, agility and flexibility. It can fly freely in the deep forest, through narrow aisles, etc. For more information, refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=SF210 The Image Transceiver Kit is available on http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MCT9K5E For the FPV TFT LCD, you are recommended to this link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LXZAP8M Package included 1 * full carbon frame SF210 1 * 3mm Heat Shrink Tubing 1 * Velcro Tape 1 * LED Strip 1 * Epoxy headlight 1 * lithium battery JST cable 1 * power cord 2 * Foam Tape 1 * Nazeflight32 flight controller 24 * Banana Bullet Connector 4 * EMAX ESC 20 * Zip Ties 1 * Lji Section Board 1 * Balance Charger 4 * EMAX CW/CCW Motor 1 * Battery Strap 4 * Sponge Tube 4 * 5045 CW/CCW propellers 1 * Active buzzer 1 * Power Adapter 1 * Li-Po Battery 1 * USB cable 1 * Nazeflight User Guide
- It’s a fabulous 4-axis multirotor aircraft tailored for FPV racing hobbyists with dazzling light, top speed and crash-proof body.
- The Nazeflight32 flight controller runs a 32-bit STM32F103 processor, a three-axis gyroscope and accelerometer.
- Weight: 440g; Working voltage: 11.1V; Battery capacity: 1300mAh.
- Supports low voltage alarm, LED status indicating and lost model alarm.
- Provides a user manual for the NazeFlight32 flight controller, and the assembly and calibration videos.