Note: Before you turn on the device, please pull the left throttle stick down, and then turn on the helicopter, and then the remote. When they are on, you can slowly pull the left stick up, they will match frequency correctly.
This Brand New 3.5 Channel mini RC helicopter is one of the most durable and stable helicopters. The item comes with the latest gyro system for precision control. The metal frame has proven to withstand dozens of crashes. The mini helicopter charges directly from the controller which uses ‘AA’ batteries and has a full-function trim control for the perfect flight.
Helicopter Battery: 3.7V/ 250mah Lithium-Polymer (Li-Poly) Battery
Operating Temperature: 10-45°C
Remote Controller Battery: 6 x 1.5v AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
Charger: Integral Transmitter/Charger supplied with LED indicator/Auto shut off
Flight Time: about 6-8 Minutes; Charge time: 40-50 Minutes for full charge
1 x Helicopter
1 x Remote Controller
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Tail Propeller
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Pair of Main Blades
1 x Connection Buckle
- This creative RC helicopter is made of lightweight and newly reinforced tough composite air frame and tail rotor. Durable and super crash resistant during the flight.
- 3.5 CHANNEL, Supports Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward. 3 Selectable Frequencies let you fly up to 3 Helicopters at once. Remember to turn on the helicopter first, and then turn on the remote, to ensure they match Frequency correctly.
- This Remote Control Helicopter equipped with the latest Gyroscope technology & high grade metal body frame which is used to stabilize the helicopter’s heading. Ideal for beginners, advanced and professionals!
- Super long flying experience, charging time is about 40-50 minutes (USB Charging), flying time is about 6-8 minutes. 3.7V/250MAH Lithium Polymer (Li-Po Battery) with protective board for over discharge protection, overcharge protection, short circuit protection. Remote controller needs 6 AA batteries (Not Included)
- RC Helicopter all passed several tests with certificates: EN71, EN62115, EN60825, ROHS, ASTM, 6P, HR4040, FCC, EMC, R&TTE, Compatible with US and EU standards