Possibly the most famous aircraft to emerge from WWII, the B-17 carried the air war to Germany and Japan in ever increasing numbers. Rugged, dependable and heavily armed, it brought many crews home safely after devastating air battles. Features: Detailed interior, gunner stations, cockpit and landing gear, molded in silver, waterslide decals.
- 148 parts in silver, black and clear with raised panel lines
- Detailed gun turrets, landing gear and wheels, full interior framing
- Detailed engine fronts and cowlings; correct nose and chin turret, detailed cockpit with instrument panel, seats, and controls
- Detailed bomb bay with bomb racks, bombs and position able bomb doors
- Illustrated assembly instructions