Packing contents：1 helicopter, 1 infrared remote control, 1 USB cable, 1 manual, 1 screwdriver, 2 spare leafs
Color box size：80*13*28cm
Battery capacity：Lithium battery 3.7V 2300mAh
Remote control battery：6 * AA battery (No include)
Charging method：British specification plug powered
Charging time：90-120 minutes
time of flight：About 8 minutes
Flight range：About 80 meters
Please note：Only need to use ordinary AA batteries, do not use large capacity AA batteries
Do not worry about the shipping damage: We use the best packaging to avoid product breakage, if unfortunate, we will provide a free replacement or full refund, you wouldn’t have any loss.
We strictly implement the Amazon’s return policy, If you have any inquiries about product, delivery and after-sales service, Please feel free to contact us and we will reply within 12 hours.
- Large size and long battery life – 85cm length body and 2300mAH rechargeable battery to ensure a stable flight and longer flying time.
- Durable Alloy Body – RC helicopter helps to protect the interior and ensure its crashworthiness. Because of its design, the helicopter is stable and stable when flying, due to its imported motor, it provides more flying power than the standard reinforced concrete helicopter.
- Gyroscopic System – Built-in gyroscopic stabilization system adjusts itself during flight to provide a more stable and pleasant flight experience. Additional tail rotor provides additional stability for take-off and turn.
- Premium Quality – Durable materials strengthen the tail fin to provide stability and balance for remote control helicopters. The rugged rotor is durable and aerodynamic design provides wind resistance. The landing gear is made of flexible materials that can be repeatedly landed and provides protection for the aircraft fuselage.
- Upgraded Remote Control – The remote operates at a frequency of 2.4 GHz, allowing it to communicate quickly with a reinforced concrete flight helicopter and reducing communication delays. The remote control adopts single touch take-off and landing buttons for easy operation. Helicopters also have lights, making it more fun to fly at night.