☘☘ XK K100 6CH 3D 6G System RTF RC Helicopter Built-In Gyro Super Stable Flight
☘☘This is a super classic helicopter with excellent flight performance. Flybarless design, decrease resistance of rotor head. The blades can supply strong power and keep stability. Using new type gyro which is compatible with 3D and 6G mode, you can make a variety of stunts by 3D mode; 6G mode is suitable for beginners especially.
☘☘Flybarless CP helicopter, aerodynamically designed to achieve unparalleled stability.
☘☘Transmitter supports switching between 3-axis & 6-axis gyro modes.
☘☘Transmitter has 3D aka Idle-Up switch, throttle hold switch, large LCD and low voltage warning.
☘☘Hovering midpoint setting allows setting of the hovering point.
☘☘3D and 6G mode can be converted to each other by one key on transmitter.
☘☘3D Mode activates 3-axis gyro, enables aerobatics such as flips, rolls inverted flight, funnels and tick-tocks.
☘☘Special USB charger can charge two batteries at the same time.
☘☘Refer to aerodynamic theory to design blades, which can provide enough power and body stabilization.
☘☘Communication protocol compatible with FUTABA S-FHSS
☘☘Brand name: XK
☘☘Model name: K100
☘☘Item type: RC helicopter
☘☘Blade Diameter: 24.5cm/9.6in
☘☘Body Length: 24.5cm/9.6in
☘☘Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.6cm/1.4in
☘☘Gyroscope: Six axis
☘☘Battery: 3.7V 250mAh 25C li-po
☘☘Charging Time: About 30 minutes
☘☘Working Time: 5-7 minutes
☘☘Channels: 6 Channels
☘☘Remote controller: 2.4GHz mode 2
☘☘Transmitter battery: 6 x 1.5V AA battery (not included)
☘☘Control Distance: About 120m
☘☘Item dimension: 24.5×4.8×7.7cm/9.6×1.9x3in (with blade)
- 1. 🛩️🛩️(3-5 days delivered)Material: ABS, Blade Diameter: 24.5cm/9.6in,Body Length: 24.5cm/9.6in, Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.6cm/1.4in
- 2. 🛩️🛩️Flybarless CP helicopter, aerodynamically designed to achieve unparalleled stability
- 3. 🛩️🛩️Transmitter supports switching between 3-axis & 6-axis gyro modes
- 4. 🛩️🛩️Hovering midpoint setting allows setting of the hovering point
- 5. 🛩️🛩️3D and 6G mode can be converted to each other by one key on transmitter