The Rage Pico X RTF may be the smallest ultra-micro quad on the market, but it’s certainly not little when it comes to features. The incredibly small body of the Pico X is made from durable polycarbonate, available in your choice of 2 attractive trim schemes and fits neatly inside a “pod” enclosure on the transmitter for convenient storage and transportation. The Pico X has 3 different flight sensitivity modes – low, medium, and high, allowing you to comfortably fly at a speed that best matches your skill level. It’s also equipped with 4 High Intensity LED’s for great visibility and easy orientation – even in dimly lit settings. The Pico X is a RTF (Ready-To-Fly) aircraft, so it comes with nearly everything you need to begin flying virtually any indoor space. You get a micro-sized 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter and a USB charger for charging your pre-installed flight battery. All that’s left to add are 2 AAA alkaline batteries for the transmitter (not included) and you’ll be enjoying the thrills of indoor flying with the amazing small yet easy to fly Pico X.
- The incredibly small body of the pico x is made from durable polycarbonate
- 3 different flight sensitivity modes – low, medium, and high
- Micro-sized 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter and a USB charger
- Equipped with 4 high intensity led’s
- Fits neatly inside a “Pod” enclosure on the transmitter for convenient storage and transportation