Radiolink Electronics Co., Ltd. was established on September 15, 2003. It has a long history of 15 years and has registered the “RadioLink”trademark in China, the European Union and the United States, and is committed to RC model radio transmitters. Development, manufacturing and marketing of receivers, drones and related components. The company has a complete set of sustainable research and development platform, scientific and efficient procurement, production, quality inspection management system, perfect sales and after-sales service system. We are committed to providing our customers with high reliability and high performance product solutions, as well as technical support and friendly after-sales service.
This mini pix flight control with small size, the weight includes all the wires just 39g. Practice from PosHold mode, stabilize mode to Acro mode. It can easy to achieve from beginner to professor.
Support Models: Fixed wing/multiple rotors/helicopter/drone/cars/boats, enjoy it on your time.
Connector Port: JST GH connector
Receiver In: PPM/SBUS
Transmitter: 6 oneshot/PWM
USB Voltage: 5v+-0.3v
Work Voltage: 5.1v
Work Temperature Rang: -40~80°
Mini Pix Size: 1.54*1.54*0.47in
User Manual x 1
Mini Pix Flight Controller x 1
Power Module x 1
Safety Buzzer Switch x1
Power Module Connect Cable x 1
Buzzer Connect Cable x 1
Receiver&RSSI Connect Cable x 1
OSD Connect Cable x 1
Double-Sided Adhesive Tape x 1
- Digital Filter Algorithm–Radiolink mini pix flight controller design by digital filter algorithm for damped vibration, your drone still have a good performance even though without physical vibration dampener.
- Mini Size–New layout from Pixhawk, only 1.54*1.54*0.57in, integrating the full functions of the PIXHAWK, same mini size as F4 FC. Suitable for mini racing drone, fixed wing, helicopter, multirotor and rc boat car.
- Stabilization–Design a shell to reduce interference of airflow during flying, air pressure vent to ensure the accuracy of barometer measurement, built-in barometer sensor to make altitude hold stabilization.
- Top Firmware Vision–with STM32F405VGT6 processor and LPS22HB barometer, you just connect Mission Planner to adjust the PID’s to reach your perfect settings.
- Easier Setting–Do not need complicated setting for beginner and professor player, Android USB port to make convenient and simple parameter calibration settings, you can enjoy a good fly experience.