Thin plastic sheet, plastic models, foam pumpkins, foam core board, wax and soap are no match for this tool. Have you tried to carve a foam pumpkin with the saws sold for that job? Have you tried to get a clean, sharp edge on foam core board? This Hotknife makes the job clean and easy with the bonus that very little effort is needed. If you want to produce your own stencils from thin vinyl sheet or carve a soap figurine – then this is the tool that will make your life easy. There are many DIY uses such as easily slicing through nylon rope, trimming vinyl flooring and heavy gauge plastic sheeting. The Hotknife has comfort grip and heat shield to protect fingers as a well as an on/ off switch. It is tool supplied with two knife points (tips) and a tool stand which we suggest you secure to a solid surface with tape when in use. The knife points feature two solid rivets to hold the blade securely during use for your safety. Remember to use pliers to change the screw in knife points when hot. Simple instructions are included to help you get the best from this tool. The Hotknife is UL approved for Canada and the USA and is recommended only for use in North America and countries that have the 120 Volt two pin plugs found in the USA. Not recommended for ages under 14.
- Good for thin plastic sheet, plastic models, foam pumpkins, foam core board, wax, soap, fabric, paracord
- DIY uses include cutting nylon rope, trimming vinyl flooring and slicing through heavy plastic sheeting
- Cuts foam-core board for matting pictures, trim plastics and even make your own vinyl stencils
- Ideal for quilters, trimming fabrics and man-made fibers as it seals the edge for a clean look.
- Supplied with two blades riveted to the holders for your safety, tool stand and instructions for use.