The Lockheed P-38J was one of the great American warplanes of WWII. It employs a radically new design with a center fuselage while the two outer booms carried twin engines, turbo superchargers, radiators, and landing gear. Features: Build in any of three versions, various armament packages, waterslide decals.
- Features: Build in any of three versions, various armament packages, waterslide decals
- 118 parts in silver, black, and clear with raised panel lines and rivets
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel, seat, opening canopy
- Detailed nose gun bay for fighter and night fighter variants
- Illustrated assembly instructions