The brand OMPHOBBY was acquired from Ohio Model Planes in 2018, a company that originated near Dayton Ohio “The Birthplace of Aviation”, which is the hometown of the Wright Brothers,
aviation pioneers who are credited with inventing and building the world’s first successful plane. OMP was founded in 2000 by designing and selling model airplanes and accessories.
Inherited from the gene of OMP and by taking the advantage of our design teams in China and USA,
we continue to make OMP brand thrive and available worldwide.
Main Rotor Diameter: 400mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 71mm
Flying Weight: 300g
Dimensions: 410 * 65 * 130mm
Main Motor: SUNNYSKY R40-3
Tail Motor: SUNNYSKY R11-3
Battery: 3S 650mAh 45C
Flight Time: Max 8 mins, 3.5 mins for 3D
Servo: 10g 5V 0.08sec/60 degree 1.65kg.cm All-metal Digital Servo
Flight Control: OFS 4 IN 1 (Dual Brushless ESC, Flight control, Reception S.BUSDSM)
T6 Transmitter not included
- The main rotor adopts the brushless motor for direct drive, which perfectly controls the running accuracy and the direct smooth driving feel. It reduces the resistance and noise of gear transmission, especially in flight routes and soft 3D flight, and basically can only hear the sound of propeller cutting wind.
- The brushless motor is manufactured by SUNNYSKY with high precision, the motor shaft and the shaft of the rotor head are integrated. Besides, the spindle can be disassembled by removing the three screws, and the installation does not affect the dynamic balance. The hand wound coils and the high-performance magnets provide continuous power to M2. After consecutive violent flight with ten batteries, the motor temperature does not exceed 50 degrees, and it can safely fly violently.
- Independent R&D integrated OFS flight control system. Gyro, flight control, ESC, and receiver 4 in 1 controller, combined with low-vibration airframe, which makes M2 with precise lock tail and excellent control feeling. The flight control has three built-in flight modes: attitude stabilization / soft 3D / violent 3D, which is suitable for indoor flexible flight and outdoor violent flight. In addition to its own communication protocol, it is also compatible with the receiver interfaces of S.BUS a
- The helicopter adopts the precise high-speed all-metal servo, carbon fiber frame, with precision rotor head and swashplate component, which can be controlled accurately and be very durable.
- The structural parts are made of aluminum alloy CNC, which is of high precision and exquisite workmanship, and with the carbon fiber components make the M2 a precise and strong body. The fiberglass painted canopy features concise and novel design, excellent workmanship, and three colors for option. The motor, landing skid and vertical stabilizer are in the same color, which highlights the distinctive style of M2, as a static model is also cool.