Miniart 40002 Focke Wulf Triebflugel Interceptor German Jet Aircraft, 1/35 What If Series Plastic Aricraft Model Kit
Miniart’s “What if?” series depict the weapons that never were. Prototypes that did not make production, and drawings that never left the paper. This kit is based on mere drawings and an idea. All panel lines, cockpit layout, smaller details, are interpreted by looking at other subjects.
– Air Defense of Berlin 1945: All aluminium with puttied rivets and panel lines.
– 5thpre-production model in one of the training fighter aviation schools. Germany 1945: An all red brown appearance with a large V5 marking.
– Jagdgeschwader 333, Eastern Front, 1947: This is where we enter the realm of Star Wars.
– Jagdgeschader 54 “Grünherz”. Eastern front, winter of 1946: A winter camo version.
– Zerstörrergeschader 1. Germany 1945-1946: With the Bf110 Wespe art on the nose.
– Aircraft carrier “Hermann Göring”. Mediterranean, 1947: Based on the concept notes of landing this aircraft by a catching hook device.
- This is the 1:35 scale Focke Wulf Triebflugel Interceptor German Jet plastic model building kit by Miniart, What If Series Item 40002. This is not a toy.
- This model kit requires assembly and painting. Cement, tools and paint are not included. Contains small parts, recommended for ages 14 & up.
- Highly detailed model. All hatches can be posed open or closed. Decal sheet for 6 variants included.
- Clear and photo-etched parts included.
- Illustrated assembly instructions and painting scheme included.