Please read the operation manual carefully for more easier and safer control. Also please keep the manual properly for further reference.
If the aircraft not vertically take off, it can be calibrated. Press the throttle lever and the direction lever to the lower right corner at the same time, at the moment, the indicator light of the aircraft will falshing rapidly and then release akk the actions of the remote controller. When the indicatoe light keep on steady, means the calibration is successful.
Optical flow positionning:
1.The optical flow system automatically turns on once the aircraft takes off.
2.The optimum height of optical flow positioning is 5 meters, maximum can up to 8 meters.
3.One the clear-grained ground, the horizontal offset is accurate to about 10cm.
Aircraft battery:3.7V/550mAh li-po battery(built-in)
Remote control battery:3*1.5V*AAA(not included)
Remote distance:40+M, WIFI:20-30M
Flight time:About 10 minutes
Connect with the remote control 1.Turn on the power switch of aircarft(shown as Fig B), put the tail of the aircraft toward the user and lay it on the leveling surface, the indicator light will flash rapidly. Di not move the aircraft at this time.
2.Turn on the power switch of the remote control with issue a “Di Di” sound in twice. Then push the throttle level to the highest point, the LED lights of aircraft will flashing slowly, and then reset to the lowest point, the remote control will issue a “Di”sound. When the indicator lights both for remote control and aircraft are continurous lighting, it means that the remote control is successfully match with the aircraft, the aircraft goes into the flight standby mode.
One key take offlanding:
(only for F21 with set high version, normal version without such function)
- Optical Flow Positioning:1.The optical flow system automatically turns on once the aircraft takes off.2.The optimun height of optical flow positioning is 5 meters, maximum can up tp 8 meters and on the clear-grained ground 3.The horizontal is accurate to about 10 cm.
- Range: About 50-100 Meters. Battery Flight Time: About 7-9 Minutes. Charging Time: About 80 Minutes. No FPV (First Person View).
- Fast & Agile: You could control the drone fly toward any directions by Remote Controller. Once expert, you could adjust it to the high speed and fly through the obstacle course hoops by Eagle Pro.
- Easy to Fly: With Altitude Hold, Headless Mode and One Key Taking-off / Landing, you could fly it without worrying about the direction and control it easier.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA:Looking for the best holiday or birthday gift for boy or girl? Treat them to this RC stunt car and watch them beam. Your kids will love it!