Makerfire Armor 85 Plus is a nano multirotor racing quadcopter FPV brushed drone which is designed for beginners who is going to enter the FPV world.
It comes with more powerful 8520 15600KV motors and 3.8v high voltage 550mAh LiPo battery with super light weight (around 42.0g with battery) which can offer you a longer flying time.
The flight controller is a F3 flashed in Betaflight, accompanied by an 800TVL camera with a 150 ° FOV associated with a 5.8 GHz video transmitter of 25 mW and 16 channels.
XM Frsky Compatible Receiver，OpenTX D8
Rear LED light will be good for your flying direction and the super small size 85mm wheelbase allow you fly in a samll space to enjoy the FPV racing world.
To find your new micro racing drone,fpv racing drone,micro fpv quadcopter,fpv racing quadcopter,whoop drone fpv,etc
FC: F3 (Betaflight SPRACINGF3)
Camera: 199C (800TVL 150 )
Motor: 8520 8.5x20mm brushed (15600KV)
Battery: 1S 3.8V 550mAh 50C
Charger(4.2V/4.35V): 1-WAY 4.2V/4.35V Charger
Weight: 40.2g (without receiver and battery)
1 * ARMOR 85 PLUS
1 * 1S 550mAh 50C 3.8V LiPo Battery
1 * Prop Removal Tool
20 * 48mm 3-Blade Propeller(10CW+10CCW)
1 * 1-WAY 4.2V/4.35V LiPo Charger
- Makerfire Armor 85 Plus Micro FPV Drone,Receiver version: FrSky XM, Firmware version: Betaflight BETAFLIGHTF3
- More punch on throttle with faster 15600KV 85x20mm motors and 4-blade 48mm propellers.
- Battery: 1S 3.8V 550mAh 50C with 1S LiPo Charger(4.20V/4.35V),up to 4—5 minutes flying time.
- It is accompanied by an 800TVL camera with a 150 degree FOV associated with a 5.8 GHz video transmitter of 25 mW and 16 channels,to provide much clearer and more excited FPV experience.
- Great alternative to popular regular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.This upgraded frames stiffen the struts considerably. The struts have a flat cross section which creates more bonding area with the duct.