Description： This is a DIY Quad, unassembled. It has almost everything you will need to build an above average racer Quad. This kit has equiped with well-known products on the FPV market, which has gteat performance and reasonable price. NOTE:Radio transmitter and receiver, lipo battery, FPV receiver (goggles or screen) were extra needed.
Featrues: TrueX Motor Layout Durable and Lightweight Design 3K Twill Weave Carbon Fiber Chamfered Plate Edges Low Profile but Spacious Design Adjustable FPV Camera Mount Top Mounted Battery Exchangeable Arms
Specifications: Frame Weight: 110 grams Arm Thickness: 4mm Suggest Battery: 3S 1300mAh- 4S 1300mAh BLheli_S 35A ESC Input: 3-4s Constant: 35 Amps Burst: 45 Amps BEC: No BEC, OPTO only Dimensions: 30x16x6mm Signal wire: 15cm Weight: 4.8g (without motor wires) F3 Ominsbus Flight Controller STM32 F303 MCU (which should allow to run 2kHz mode) MPU6000 (the 6 axis SPI Gyrometer + Accelerometer) OSD (configured over Betaflight UI) MicroSD card slot 128Mb Flash SBUS/PPM + DSMX Ports current + voltage + rssi + buzzer as pins 4x 3 pin holes for ESCs + 4x signal pin holes IR pins for lap timing transponder (barometer is optional) 2306 2600kv Brushless Motor KV: 2600 Configuration: 12N14P Stator Diameter: 23mm Stator Length: 5mm Shaft Diameter: m5 Motor Dimensions(Dia.*Len): 6.8×28.5mm Weight: 32g Idle current(10)@10v(A): 1A No. of CelIs(Lipo): 3-4S Max Continuous current(A)180S: 25.9A Max Continuous Power(W)180S: 401 .6W Max. efficiency current: (5.2-14.7A)>83% internal resistance: 99.8mU
- 1.Carbon fiber frame is sturdy and well cut, arms are provided with small motor guard extensions.
- 2.2306 2600kv 3-4s brushless motors were made of 420 anti-collision stainless steel fuse, running smoothly, almost no vibration, max current can reach to 50A.
- 3.F3 Omnibus FC use MPU6000 sensor and connect through SPI bus, OSD Configation has been included in Betaflight GUI.
- 4.Wraith32 V1.1 is a Blheli_s 35A 32bit ESC, supports 3-4S 11.1V-22.1V Lipo Input, support Dshot Up to 1200.
- 5.Radio transmitter and receiver, lipo battery, FPV receiver (goggles or screen) were extra needed.