Headless Mode for beginners Headless mode is basically a method implemented on a drone that allows you to give up worrying about orientation altogether. Simply speaking, when you choose a headless mode, your drone will go to left when you pull the left transmitter stick and go to right when you pull the right all the time, regardless where your drone is pointing at.
*Folding body, small size, easy to carry.
*Up and down, left turn and right turn, Forward, back, left fly, right fly, hover, 360 degree roll, speed control, headless mode, a key return.
*With one key automatic return function, you can call back your quadcopter quickly and safety.
*Tough metal stand and high-elastic empennage
*More durable for long time playing
*All you need are batteries to start it and then hunt out to have fun with this creative RC helicopter
*Vivid designing gives you a sense of controlling or driving a real helicopter with this EPP coaxial helicopter
*You don’t need to worry about breaking anything when landing this RC helicopter because its’ tough material and Shatter Resistant.
*1.Color: Black, Red, Yellow, Blue
*2.Material: Metal + ABS Plastic
*3.Socket size: 9 x 7 x 3 cm (L x W x H)
*4.Flying Duration Time: 8 Minutes
*5.Remote Control Distance: 164 Feets
*6.Battery Charge Time: 40minutes
*7.Helicopter Power Source: 3.7V 75mAh Lithium Battery
*8.Remote Control Power Source: 3 x AAA Batteries(Not Included)
*1PC Mini Rc Helicopter Remote
*1PC User manual
*1PC Remote control
*1PC Charge Cable
- 2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference.Shatter Resistant.
- More Stable and Flexible with 6-Axis Gyro Stablization System.Ideal for Beginners.
- LED Light for Flying at Night: Bring light means you’ll never lose your drone at night. See from hundreds of feet away.
- Good Performance of Wind-Resistant. Control Range: About 164 Feets. Flying time: about 8 Minutes. Charging Time: :Less than 40 Minutes.
- 3D Flip and Roll: Stun your friends by performing 360° flips in all directions. Just click the function button on the 2.4GHz controller and watch your drone’s death defying stunts.