The Hausler 450 PRO radio controlled helicopter rig is a great value for the money. You get a fully assembled electric 6 channel collective pitch 450 sized heli complete with installed receiver and 6 channel transmitter, a “rate/heading hold” gyro, one 26g digital tail servo, three 9g digital servos, a quality LI-PO battery, a balance battery charger, a battery charger power supply, and a plastic canopy (color may vary)
Hausler 450 PRO comes with carbon fiber main blades and shaft drive tail (An alternate means of driving a tail rotor from the heilcopter’s main motor)
Understand that RTF – Ready To Fly – means that all parts necessary to fly the heli are included. You don’t have to buy any additional electronics, batteries, chargers, etc. It DOES NOT mean that you can charge the battery and have success getting the bird into the air without instantly crashing. This is a serious toy that can cause serious physical injury, but don’t blame the equipment if you as a pilot don’t know what you’re doing. (It is from a view by customer – Warren Z.)
1. For RTF and RTR products, operator is responsible to check ensure the item is fully functioning before use. Due to it is impossible to determine for certain whether Crash Damage was the result of a radio system failure, defective component or misuse. The Warranty Doesn’t Cover Crash Damage.
2. The 6CH Transmitter can not be used as “Simulator”. Connect Transmitter using USB cable to computer, may wipe out the originally per-settled program in Transmitter.
3. Watch the safety issues before operating.
4. If you are the beginner, you will need have someone know how to fly 6CH Helicopter to coach you. Otherwise, buying a “Training Gear” will prevent you crash and damage the Helicopter.
- 80% of the Kits Components are manufactured from Rigid High Precision Aluminum Alloy
- Equipped with Three 9g Digital Servos and One 26g Digital Lock Tail Servo
- Shaft Driven Rotor – No need to adjust Belt Tension
- Auto-Rotation System and CNC Metal Tail Unit and Tail Holder are Manufactured from Rigid Aluminum, Giving a Greater Lifespan and Reliability
- Carbon Fiber Main Blades