Hasegawa 1/72 Scale AV-8B Harrier II, D Series USMC Attacker Aircraft Model Kit # 00449
Hasegawa has become a leader in scale plastic kits by producing highly detailed models that impress the most demanding hobbyists. Because of the accuracy found in such areas as cockpits, interiors, engines, weapon bays and aircraft wheel bays, many Hasegawa models are built by professionals for museum displays.
Ultimately, Hasegawa understands that the reward in model building goes beyond successful assembly. For the enthusiast, each model represents an opportunity to explore history, learn more about the subject and create a scale miniature to enjoy for a lifetime!
About the Model Kit
Manufacturer: Hasegawa Models
Unassembled, Kit do not contain paints and glue.
Condition: New in Box
The world’s first practical V/STOL attack aircraft, the Harrier first flew in 1960. Attracting the attention of the US Marine Corps for its potential as a ground support fighter, the plane was adopted as the AV-8A, but several design shortcomings had to be ironed out before the plane could go on line. These changes would take much longer than expected before being realized on the new AV-8B, which finally matched USMC performance stats. Highly detailed model kit includes waterslide decals and illustrated instructions.
This is just one of many great kits from the Hasegawa plastic models range!
- This is the 1:72 SR-71 AV-8B Harrier II D Series Plastic Model Building Kit by Hasegawa, Item No 00449. This is not a toy.
- This model kit requires assembly and painting. Cement, tools and paint are not included. Contains small parts, recommended for ages 14 & up. Skill level 3.
- Contains parts to build one model. Illustrated assembly instructions included. No batteries required.
- High-quality kit, simple assembly. Suitable for both experienced designers, and for beginners.
- Hobby Kit for Modelers and anyone who loves to have fun!