– Fast & Easy Assembly
– Ultra Rigid / High Strength Vacuum Molded Fiberglass Components
– Fully Painted Aircraft In Multiple High Quality Liveries
– Fully Functioning Flap System for Low Speed Flight
– Hinges, Horns & Servo Holders Already Mounted
– Ready To Receive HSD Landing Gear System with Integrated Nose Gear Servo Holder
– EDF or Turbine Power Choice
Wingspan: 1400mm (55.12 in.)
Length: 1250mm (49.21 in.)
Weight: 4Kg RTF (8.82 lbs.)
Turbine: 4Kg – 5Kg
In the Box:
– Complete Aircraft Structure (Fully Painted)
– Assembly Hardware
– Thrust Tube (Electric Version)
– Carbon Tubes for Wings & Stabs
– Full Linkage Set
– Hinges, Horns & Servo Holders Pre-Mounted
Required for Flight:
(8)+ Channel Transmitter
(8) 22mm – 23mm Micro Servos (2 Elevator / 2 Flaps / 2 Ailerons / 1 Rudder / 1 Steering)
(1) 90mm EDF or (1) 4-5Kg Turbine
(1) 100A – 120A ESC for EDF Power System
(1) Landing Gear & Retract System
(1) 5000mAh 6S 22.2V 65C LiPo Battery for EDF Version
- Ultimate speed awaits with the Viper Jet 140 kit, offering EDF power & speed or pure turbine insanity. No matter the choice, mach speed awaits you with this gorgeous high quality jet that is destined to blister the skies above.
- Designed for incredible performance and massive levels of speed, the Viper Jet 140 is constructed of high quality full sandwich fiberglass components that are molded under vacuum pressure for maximum levels of rigidity and strength.
- Further this with full carbon wing & stabilizer tubes, the Viper Jet 140 is ready to take the G’s in epic high speed aerobatic flight.
- Optimized for high speed flight, the Viper Jet 140 can be equipped with the EDF power system of your choice, with 6S, 8S and 12S EDF units available for a wide range of power & capability..
- These EDF units provide incredible levels of performance and speed, with multiple battery options that can be selected for the EDF of your choice