– High Strength, Light Weight Airex Design
– Fully Painted with High Visibility Paint Scheme
– Rapid (2) Hour Assembly for Flight
– High Strength, Rigid Sandwich Fiberglass Vacuum Molded Construction
– Incredibly Fast & Fun To Fly
– Servo Horns Pre-Mounted for Rapid Assembly
-Wing Span: 84cm (33.07 in.)
-Wing Area: 2400 cm2 (944.88 in2)
-Maximum Length: 81cm (31.89 in.)
-Weight RTF: 1.55 Kg / 3.42 lbs. (Maximum Total Weight: 1.7 Kg / 3.75 lbs.)
-Complete Pre-Painted Aircraft Structure
-Horns and Servo Holders
-Screws and Bolts
- Designed to harness a 2200kV brushless motor with a 5x5E pusher prop, the KR84 Tortuga is a radical departure from a conventional fixed wing aircraft, utilizing a lifting body design paired with wing root extensions and a canard layout for pitch control
- This simplified (4) channel layout consists of ailerons via the wings and pitch via the forward canards, offering excellent control at low and high speed flight
- Couple this with favorable stall behavior, as the canards are the 1st surface to stall, leading to a predictable nose down stall departure.
- Constructed of ultra high strength vacuum molded fiberglass sandwich components, the Tortuga was designed for epic levels of speed and G force, allowing the ultra aerodynamic layout to pay massive dividends in all out velocity.
- Further this with an ultra simplified design that is easy to assemble and fly, the Tortuga is an epic high velocity aircraft that will thrill like no other with the speed and sound the Tortuga was destined for.