2. Control range: 30-50 Meters
3. Flying time: 6-8 minutes
4. Charging time: 60-80 minutes (under current input 0.5A-1A)
5. Low-interference 2.4GHz technology.
6. 6-Axis gyro stabilization system for effortless recovery after stunts and sudden moves.
7. “HEADLESS FLIGHT SYSTEM” orients the quadcopter’s flight on the controller (instead of always on the drone’s “head”), making it more fun to fly and easier to master.
Important Tips :
1. Suitable for pilots aged 14 years or older (please follow the instruction manual carefully).
2. This quadcopter has powerful, ultra-responsive motors. Adjust the throttle slowly to maintain control.
3. The motors and circuit board may heat up with use. Take a 10-minute cool-down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible.
4. The USB charger should be used with a current input under 0.5A, or you could use an upgraded battery charger (Asin: B00QHUONLE).
5. The weight of the quadcopter is less than .5lb, so no FAA registration is required.
6. Flying field should be in an open space and we suggest at least 5M length * 5M width * 3M height.
1 x Quadcopter
1 x 2.4G Remote controller (AA batteries not ncluded)
2 x 3.7V 350mAh Li-Ion battery(one in the drone)
4 x Additional rotator blades
1 x USB charging cable
1 x User Manual
- 2.4G 4CHANEL 6-AXIS GYRO TECHNOLOGY: 2.4G technology makes it possible for several models being played at the same time without interference; The multi-axis gyro offers extra stability for easy handling and 360° flips.
- EASY TO MANEUVER: Perform extreme stunts, flips, and tricks with simple joystick combos including Up/Down, Left/Right, Forward/Backward, 360° flips, and 360° rolls.
- ONE-KEY RETURN : With built-in positioning system,When starting the function of one-key returning without other operations, the drone will automatically come back to you.
- ALTITUDE HOLD: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allow you to release the throttle stick and the drone will keep hovering at the current height. fly the drone easily and steadily, makes controlling the drone a breeze for beginners.
- HEADLESS MODE：A function through which the aircraft will consider the direction opposite to that of the remote control as the correct one by default when it flies to a height where the operator is not able to judge the direction of the aircraft head with bare eyes, so that you can go on with the remaining positions.