Douglas DC-8-33 Designed to compete with the Boeing 707, the DC-8 was first flown on May 30th, 1958. he GeminiJets “Gemini Jets” range presents higly-detailed, ready-made diecast models of civilian and military aircraft in 1:400 scale. Prized by collectors worldwide, Gemini define the benchmark by which other 1:400 aircraft brands are judged.
- Meet your passion for aviation collectibles with this highly detailed and realistic model, authentic livery, colors and markings
- Add to your collection of aircraft models, High quality die cast metal construction
- Share your passion for flight by presenting one as the perfect gift
- Just the right scale airplane model for your collection, It comes pre-assembled and pre-painted, out of the box.
- 1:400 Scale Boeing 747-200 – Length:4.50″ Wingspan: 4.25″. this is not a Toy – Not intended for children under 14 Years old