Don’t look straight on the strobe light When it is on to protect your eyes.
Push button ON/OFF
Push button Mode Switch: Strobe, Flash and Constant light
To keep a long battery life and avoid overheat, please don’t stay in Constant light mode for a long time.
Micro USB Charging
Signal LED for charging status (ON when charging, OFF when full charge)
The Steps to Play
Step1: Tear off the white cover of the double sided tape on the back of the strobe.
Step2: Attach the strobe to the drone with double-sided tape.
Turn on the strobe light and Switch the three different modes—strobe, flash, and fixed (spotlight) by toggling the button.
The Strobe light – x1
- 1. High Output Strobe Red lights together for night navigation. Make your Drones（DJI Spark Mavic Pro Phantom 3 4 Pro or Others）visible to avoid a collision in night flights.
- 2: Install and removal easily with velcro tape and no wire needed.
- 3. Long Working time and easy to charge: Runs for 4+ hours. Rechargeable Lipo battery with indicator and overcharge/discharge protection.
- 4. Three Operating Modes: Strobe, Flash and Constant light state to meet you need.
- 5. Lightweight of 0.35 OZ per one. Dustproof and avoid short circuit caused by moisture with a shell.