The Metal Earth models are amazingly detailed etched models that are fun and satisfying to assemble. Each model starts out as 4 inch square metal sheets and you simply pop out the pieces using wire cutters and follow the included directions to assemble your model. The Spirit of Saint Louis was the first airplane to be flown solo non-stop across the Atlantic. On May 20th 1927 at 7:52 a.m. this custom-built, single engine, single-seat monoplane flown by Charles Lindbergh departed Long Island New York on its historic flight. After 33.5 hours and 3,600 miles the plane arrived safely at Le Bourget Field in Paris. The model is 4.75×3.5×0.95 inches when built. Difficulty level: Easy. No glue or solder needed.
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- SPIRIT OF SAINT LOUIS AIRPLANE – 1 Sheet Model with an easy difficulty level. Assembled Size: 4.76 x 3.51 x 0.94 inches
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed – collect and build them all