The Metal Earth models are amazingly detailed etched models that are fun and satisfying to assemble. Each model starts out as 4 inch square metal sheets and you simply pop out the pieces using wire cutters and follow the included directions to assemble your model. The Mitsubishi Zero is a long-range fighter aircraft operated by the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service. When first introduced early in World War II, the Zero was considered the most capable carrier-based fighter in the world, combining long range capabilities with excellent maneuverability. The model is 4.9×3.9×0.8 inches when built. Difficulty level: Easy. No glue or solder needed.
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- MITSUBISHI ZERO FIGHTER – 1 Sheet Model with an easy difficulty level. Assembled Size: 4.88 x 3.90 x 0.78 inches
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed – collect and build them all