The Metal Earth models are amazingly detailed etched models that are fun and satisfying to assemble. Each model starts out as 4 inch square metal sheets and you simply pop out the pieces using wire cutters and follow the included directions to assemble your model. The F35 Lighting II is a family of single-seat, single-engine, fifth generation multirole fighters that are designed to perform ground attack, reconnaissance and air defense missions with stealth capability. The F-35 has three main models; the F-35A employs conventional takeoff and landing, the F-35B will be used for short take-off and vertical-landings, and the F-35C will be carrier-based. The F-35 models are intended to provide the bulk of tactical airpower for the U.S. Air Force, Marine Corps and Navy over the coming decades. The model is 3.05×2.15×1.7 inches when built. No solder or glue needed. Difficulty level: Moderate. No glue or solder needed.
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- F-35A LIGHTNING II – 1 Sheet Model with an easy difficulty level. Assembled Size: 3.04 x 2.15 x 1.68 inches
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed – collect and build them all