This is an Academy 1/48 Scale assembly and painting required plastic model kit of the F-86F Sabre, an upgraded and larger wing variant of the venerable North American F-86 Sabre (a.k.a. the Sabrejet) transonic jet combat aircraft of the United States Air Force. Model kit features: Engraved panel lines, detailed cockpit, intake trunking, standing and seated pilot figures, gun bay interiors, boxed-in wheel wells, full engine, multi-part canopy, optional position speed brakes, 2 bombs and drop tanks (2 patterns). Also includes fuselage interior detail and aft fuselage maintenance stand to display engine detail (cutting fuselage required). Decals and painting reference for a single USAF aircraft: fire breathing dragon emblazoned s/n 51-2897 ‘The Huff’ of the 39th FIS, 51st FIW, pilot Lt James L Thompson, Suwon AB, Korea, June 1953 – includes fuselage and wing stripes, tail checkers and stencil data.
- Manufacturer Item #: 12234
- Precision ASSEMBLY & PAINTING REQUIRED plastic model kit with parts mounted on sprues
- For young adults & adults. KEEP ALL MODEL KIT PARTS AND TOOLS AWAY FROM YOUNG CHILDREDN
- Requires glue, paint, and basic model building tools (All sold separately).
- Academy Customer Service Contact: C/o MRC 732-255-2100