The Most Advanced Erector Model Available on the MarketOrganize air rescue operations with this motorized life savings helicopter! Take off, stabilize in the air and lower the winch for a successful rescue! This complex 640+ piece Erector model incorporates a 6V motor to put the front rotor and the back turbine into action, making the helicopter move forward and backward. (Please note: product does not fly). For ages 10+.Features:• 6V motor to put the front rotor and the back turbine into action and to make the helicopter move forward or backwards.• Manual rescue winch• Builds 2 models (1 model only can be built at a time)• Stickers, tools and building instructions included. 620 + parts.
- Build an amazingly detailed, fully functioning, motorized Rescue Helicopter that you can actually play with and enjoy
- Flip the switch to activate the motorized main rotor, jet turbine and rear rotor and speed to the rescue (4 AA batteries required, not included)
- Build the gear train to power the wheels and drive forward and reverse
- Hover over the target and drop the working rescue winch from the side of the copter, bring the rescued swimmer back to the safety of the bird
- Comes complete with customizing decals, assembly tools and a detailed instruction booklet to build 2 models; 640 pieces, for ages 10+