See flight from an FPV point of view!
With the Ominus FPV, you don’t need to buy a separate viewscreen or expensive headset. Simply download the FPVCam app (free from the Apple App Store, or Google Play), put your smartphone into the holder, and you have a sharply focused, first-person view of your flight. The Ominus includes a micro memory card and card reader, but you can also download photos and videos directly to your smartphone for sharing with friends or posting to your favorite social media sites. Complete and easy to fly, the Ominus FPV is the drone to buy whether you’re just starting out or trading up.
A sophisticated stabilization system keeps flight smooth and level, virtually eliminating jittery photos and videos. Color-coded LEDs make it easy to track and position in the sky. The Ominus FPV is aerobatic even with the camera installed. And because the camera isn’t hardwired, pilots can also choose to remove the camera and enjoy the Ominus FPV’s full 3D capabilities.
Flight control is fast, precise and adjustable, courtesy of a 2.4GHz radio that offers digital trims and a choice of four flight modes: Easy, Normal, Advanced and Expert. Two buttons on the back of the radio lets pilots shoot photos or start video recording.
Two of the biggest pluses the Ominus FPV offers are completeness and affordability. It’s a complete ready-to-fly package, right down to AA batteries for the radio. And since it relies on a smartphone for a first-person view of flight, there’s no need for the separate view screen or headsets that other quads require.
- Assembled airframe with finished body and color-coded LEDs
- Wi-Fi-enabled, HD digital FPV camera
- Micro memory card and card reader
- Smartphone holder with sun shade
- Interference-free Q200 2.4GHz radio system
- Rechargeable 1S LiPo battery and USB charger
- AA batteries (4)
- Extra set of blades
- Double-sided camera mounting tape
Q200 transmitter features:
- Interference-free, dependable 2.4GHz technology
- SLT (Secure Link Technology) for creating automatic, unbreakable links between the receiver and your transmitter’s unique coded signal
- Easy, Normal, Advanced and Expert flight modes for customizing performance to your skills and preferences
- Digital trims for fine-tuning control response
- Dual rates for adjusting control sensitivity
- Auto-flip button for pro-quality flips on demand
- One button to take photos or start video recording-another to stop recording
- Smartphone holder and sunshield for easy, hands-free viewing
Wi-Fi-enabled digital FPV camera features:
- 1280 x 720 resolution for crisp, high-definition videos and photos
- Attaches with double-sided tape and removes quickly for high-energy aerobatics
- Micro memory card and card reader for onboard storage
- Wi-Fi for downloading photos and videos to smartphones or other digital devices
- Delivers high-quality images at distances up to *100 meters (*maximum range, assumes an unobstructed view and a “clean” environment)
- Diagonal Length: 238 millimeters (9.4 inches)
- Weight: 4.2 ounces (120 grams or 0.26 pounds)
Requires: smartphone or other device for Android or Apple and FPVCam app
Note: You may fly this model aircraft without registering with the Federal Aviation Administration. Registration is required only when piloting recreational, unmanned aircraft weighing above 0.55 pounds.
- The Ominus FPV comes ready to fly out of the box. Perform flips, take video, and snap photos with the press of a button.
- Four flight modes to help any pilot take flight. Choose between easy, normal, advanced and expert flight modes.
- See your flight through a Wi-Fi-enabled digital camera and operate it with your own smartphone or other mobile device (not included).
- Flies 10-12 minutes on a fully charged pack and recharges from any handy USB port.
- Includes fully assembled quadcopter, radio, HD camera, micro memory card & reader, smartphone holder, extra blades, batteries, and charger.