Small in size, big on features!
Not only is the HoverShot the best choice for learning to fly a drone, it’s also ideal for taking 720p videos and 1 MP still photos that you’ll be proud of. That’s because the Altitude Hold feature keeps the HoverShot at the height you select, by just letting go of the stick. The transmitter is high-quality, with a universal holder for your mobile phone.
Multiple flight modes let you fly at your particular comfort level, and buttons take the guesswork out of takeoffs and landings, starting and stopping the motor, and performing Auto-Flip maneuvers. You’ll enjoy 7-10 minutes of smooth, stable flight, both indoors and out, and the HoverShot’s rugged molded plastic airframe stands up to crashes. The canopy comes finished, with futuristic styling; LED lights help with orientation and tracking. Included with the preassembled drone is a 2G memory card, four extra blades and a screwdriver.
- Digital camera that shoots 720p FPV video and 1 MP still photos in JPG format
- Altitude Hold
- Auto takeoff/landing buttons
- Motor start/stop button
- Auto Flip button for pro-style flips whenever you want
- Rugged, crash-resistant molded plastic airframe
- High-intensity LEDs that aid in orientation and tracking
- Factory-installed motors, ESCs and onboard electronics
- 3-axis gyro and 3 accelerometers for smooth, stable flight in all conditions
- Power-on fail-safe: motors won’t start unless the radio is turned on
- 3.7V 650mAh LiPo battery flies up to 7-10 minutes on a full charge
- Charger plugs into any USB port for fast, full charges
- Assembled Hovershot Drone
- AAA Batteries (4)
- 2GB Micro Memory card
- 1S 3.7V 650mAh LiPo Battery with USB Charger
- Extra Blades (4)
- Diagonal Measurement: 120 millimeters (4.72 inches)
- Flying Weight: 72 grams (2.5 ounces or .016 pounds)
Requires: Device for Android or Apple and DroneView app (download free from Google Play Store or App Store)
*Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
*App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
*IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Note: You may fly this model aircraft without registering with the Federal Aviation Administration. Registration is required only when piloting recreational, unmanned aircraft weighing above 0.55 pounds.
- Altitude Hold makes learning to fly easy, and maintains the drone’s position so you can focus on getting the sharpest videos and photos possible.
- Equipped with an integrated Wi-Fi First Person View camera to shoot video and photos in real time via the DroneView app (smartphone or other mobile device required, not included).
- Takeoffs and landings are as easy as pushing a button.
- Micro 120 mm size makes the HoverShot perfect for flying indoors, or outdoors in calm conditions.
- Comes completely assembled and ready for immediate flying fun.