1* DROCON Scouter Quadcopter
1* 2.4GHz Controller
4* Spare Propellers
4* Propeller Guards
1* Propeller Crowbar
1* USB Charger
1* Quick User Guide
1* DROCON Care Card
Quadcopter weight: 24.9g (FAA registration NOT required)
Drone dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.2 inches (with propeller guards)
Charging time: Approx. 40 mins
Operating time: 5-7 mins
Transmission range: Approx. 30-50 meters
Flying errors may happen after flights, calibration andsome trim work will fix the problem.
Motors may heat up if being misused. Take a 5-minutebreak between flights to allow them to cool.
Drone weight is less than 0.5lb; FAA registration is notrequired.
How to pairthe drone and the controller:
Make sure the drone and controller are fully charged.
Place the drone on a flat surface.
Turn on the drone then turn on the controller. Wait a fewseconds until the remote control and drone LEDs turn solid.
The drone and controller are now paired.
- ALTITUDE HOLD MODE: This feature makes control of the drone super-easy and great for beginners. When the throttle stick is released, the drone’s altitude will be locked at that height, which makes the drone very suitable for beginners, kids and hobby users.
- 3-SPEED ADJUSTMENT: The 3 speed modes (low/med/high) make this a drone for all users, whether you are a beginner, intermediate or expert drone flier.
- 3D ACTION FLIPS: The flip feature of this drone means it can roll forwards, backwards, left and right at the touch of a button. A great flying toys for your kids and family to enjoy.
- 2 CHARGING METHODS: Aside from using a USB cable to charge the batteries, there is also a built-in charging cable in the controller, which makes it more convenient to charge the drone without having to remove it from the controller.
- ONE-KEY TAKE-OFF AND LANDING: The drone is equipped with a one-key take-off and land feature, which makes getting the drone airborne and back on the ground very easy for any level of player.