Specification: Input voltage range: 5.2-26V DC, 2-6 Cells LiPo
Max working current: 120mA(LED flashing with Buzzer sound)
Standby Current: 10mA
Low voltage setting value: 3.4-3.7V/Cell(Red LED indicator)
Super bright blue 5050 LED, 20lm, 0.2w
Dimension: 0.8*1.1*0.4 inch
F1. Lost Plane Finder
Connect the Receiver, use the Aux channel(e.g Gear)
F2. Low Voltage Alarm
A battery voltage monitor
Support 3S-6S lipo battery,Low voltage setting value: 3.4-3.7V/Cell
Press the small black bottom for three seconds to set the low voltage value
Low Voltage Alarm notify you once the cells reach preset voltage with led flashing and Buzzer sound
F3. Signal Loss Alarm
Connect the Receiver, use the Thro channel
Monitor the Receiver and Transmitter signals
1 * 3 in 1 Quadcopter Lost Plane Tracker& Battery Low Voltage Alarm& Signal Loss Alarm
1 * Cable
- It is a 3 in 1 Quadcopter Lost Plane Tracker, Battery Low Voltage Alarm& Signal Loss Alarm functions.
- small size and light weight with Dimension:0.8*1.1*0.4inch, weight:5g.
- Build in super bright bule 5050LED and super loud buzzer ≥95db, which can help you find the models in tall grass or trees.
- Support 3S-6S lipo battery,Low voltage setting value: 3.4-3.7V/Cell
- Specially made for the Multi-Rotors, Helicopter, Car models, mini FPV Quad.