Big Savings | Certified Quality | Full Warranty
Tested By Experts. Be Safe & Save.
Every DJI Refurbished product is thoroughly tested by DJI Experts and includes DJI standard warranty.
Why Refurbished Products?
Substantial savings for a fully functional product.
The same high quality as new DJI products.
Standard DJI Manufacturer Warranty guaranteed.
DJI Care available for enhanced coverage.
All refurbished products are backed up by the same DJI warranty that comes with brand new products. This entitles you to a replacement or a refund in the event of a major failure, and compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the refurbished product repaired or replaced if it fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
MAKE SURE YOU BUY FROM DJI OFFICIAL STORE TO GET QUALITY AND WARRANTY GUARANTEED
The DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvas easily and without worry, helping you make every moment an aerial moment.
Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI’s most sophisticated flying cameras ever.
24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7km) *range, 5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger.
- FLY FURTHER: Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km)*, HD 720p long range and Full HD 1080p short range video streaming. *Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
- 4K ULTRA HD VIDEO: Mavic supports 4K video at 30fps. No Electronic Image Stabilization is used, ensuring all footage is 4K. We have created a miniaturized, ultra-precise 3-axis gimbal for the Mavic, capable of stabilizing the camera even during high-speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
- AUTOMATICALLY: You don’t need a film crew when you fly the Mavic because all you need is ActiveTrack. Just tell it who to track and it handles the rest, making you shoot like a pro.If you are lining up a photo, or even flying indoors, you don’t want to be flying too fast. Flip on Tripod Mode and every move the Mavic makes becomes slow and precise.
- TAPFLY: Beginner pilots often have trouble flying in a straight line because they aren’t familiar with joysticks, which then makes shooting smooth video tricky. TapFly means you can just tap where you want to go and the Mavic will fly smoothly in that direction, so you can focus on controlling the gimbal and capturing photos and video. Flying really can be that easy.
- SHOOT. EDIT. SHARE.: You have shot the most incredible scene imaginable. Now you can edit it with just a few taps in the DJI GO 4 Editor, and share it instantly for all the world to see.