The Mavic from DJI packs features you once thought possible only on much larger platforms into a compact quadcopter that is snappy, agile, and captures high-resolution images. The drone features an advanced flight control system that draws on a host of sensors – including a ground-facing camera, ultrasound, GPS, dual redundant IMUs, and more – to keep track of where it is flying in 3D space and even avoid collisions. The Mavic works in tandem with DJI’s GO mobile app for accessing settings, getting a telemetry readout, viewing a low-latency video feed, and even editing and sharing your footage. In addition traditional joystick style controls, you can fly with simple
This Kit Includes:
DJI Mavic Pro Collapsible Quadcopter
Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic Quadcopter
3 x 8330 DJI Quick Release Folding Propellers for Mavic Drone
AC Power Cable for Charger
16GB microSD Card
RC Cable for Mavic Controller (Lightning)
RC Cable for Mavic Controller (Reverse Micro-USB)
RC Cable for Mavic Controller (USB-C) 3x RC Cable Slider
1x Intelligent Flight Battery
SanDisk Extreme 32GB microSDHC UHS-3 Card – SDSQXAF-032G-GN6MA with Adapter
Water-Resistant Rugged Compact Storage Case
Battery Charging Hub for DJI Mavic PRO
Remote Control Thumb Stick Guard Rocker Protector
Landing Gear Stabilizers
Remote Controller Sunshade Sun Hood
Foldable Extender 4-12 Inches Tablet Stand Holder
Ultimaxx 7PC Filter Kit for Mavic
Copper Parabolic Antenna Range Booster
2X 8330 Quick Release Folding Propellers
Car Charger for DJI Mavic Pro
Lens Hood Sun Shade Lens Hood Gimbal Anti-Glare Protective Cover
Transparent Lens Cover/Gimbal Lock
Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Fly for miles. From your pocket. Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km) and Full HD 1080p video streaming.
- When you know what’s in front of you, you won’t bump into it. The same is true of the Mavic. Using Flight Autonomy it can see obstacles as far away as 49ft (15m) in front.
- Absolute Precision Flight Autonomy technology means the Mavic can hover precisely in more environments, and automatically land almost exactly where you took off.
- Why fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can. Finely tuned control
- The Mavic is the only drone of its size to carry an integrated high-precision 3-axis mechanical camera stabilization system.