This pack of four (4) 35 amp ESCs have already been optimized for use in your Quadcopter or multi-rotor by utilizing three (3) ESCs without a beck and one (1) with a beck. No more hassling with disabling the beck on three of the ESC, this package is made specifically to save you the headache. Quad pack 35 comes preprogrammed for multi-rotor platforms and is recommended for platforms ranging from 450 to 650 sizes pulling up to 35 amps** and running up to 6S lipo. Castle multi-rotor ESCs offer a wide array of operating modes and settings for multi-rotor, helicopter, and fixed wing vehicles. These settings are most readily accessed using the castle Link USB Adapter (sold separately) and the castle Link user interface software. Castle Creations is an loathe, Kansas based company specializing in the development and manufacturing of electronic speed controls, motors and accessories for a wide range of hobby and industrial applications. All products are serviced and supported from the loathe, ks facility.
- Castle multi-rotor ESCs come programmed with default settings optimized for multi-rotors using direct drive out runner motors.
- Castle multi-rotor ESCs contain operational tones and Error codes when certain conditions are present, allowing the ability to diagnose and resolve common problems with ease.
- Quad pack 35 ESC accept input voltages from 2S LiPo to 6S LiPo
- Bec voltage is 5.5 Volts with a 7 amp peak output and this package contains one multi-rotor 35 with a beck and three with no beck
- Esc Dimensions are (Width) 22.4mm, (length) 49mm and (depth) 8.4mm and weight (W/wires) is 27.8G.