The Blade mCX2 heli is easy enough for anyone to fly and small enough to fly just about anywhere. The mCX2 heli has the same coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design as the current mCX heli, but it adds an extra shot of excitement with user-selectable swash sensitivity and flashing LED lights that are built right into the body. The pilot can change the control settings to enable this heli to perform at higher speeds than the beginner settings. This helicopter also boasts heading lock-like performance for maximum control. It also boasts more powerful motors and a higher capacity 120mAh battery pack. The mCX2 heli is the ultimate beginner-friendly machine with unsurpassed stability, incredible control and extreme durability.
With a factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with SpektrumTM 2.4GHz DSM2®-compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos come pre-installed. This Bind-N-Fly® version without transmitter is perfect for those who already own a DSM2 aircraft transmitter. The ultra micro size and weight of the Blade mCX2 heli make it possible to fly this heli anywhere indoors.
It all adds up to more fun than you ever thought possible with a coaxial ultra micro heli, whether you’re a newbie or a pro.
Bind-N-Fly® technology-compatible with all aircraft transmitters and modules equipped with Spektrum DSM2 technology. Full line of replacement parts available.
- 100% factory assembled, test flown and ready to fly right from the box
- Precision swashplate with user-selectable control settings
- Factory installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer , gyro and fully-proportional servos
- Sleek new body and flashing LED lights
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design
- Remote control is not included.