For those looking to hone their skills on a collective pitch machine, the Blade 230 s V2 takes the flight experience to the next level. Building off the widely popular platform, this new version adds key improvements geared at growing pilot skills. The new ESC gives even more impressive flight stability and heading hold, creating a clean, confidence inspiring flight experience. Additionally, the newly tuned Spektrum Ar636 with aluminum bottom case and improved damping makes this heli feel like a whole new machine in the air. Engineered around the abilities of innovative safe technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying a collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if it’s your first collective pitch helicopter. A reinforced frame and main gear along with metal gear servos and ABS main blades can survive the learning curve and add confidence. The flight and strength improvements make this a blast to fly in your local park or backyard. Included:(1) Blade 230 s V2 rtf(1) Spektrum Ar636 receiver) Spektrum dxe transmitter with dsm 2.4GHz technology) H3050 micro cyclic servos) brushless ESC) 3900Kv brushless motors) E-Flite 800Mah 3S Li-Po flight battery and charger) user manual needed to complete: nothing! everything you need is included in the box.
- Fully assembled and ready to fly, Blade 230 s V2 lets RC pilots hone their skills on a collective pitch machine and is a blast to fly in your local park or backyard
- Safe technology system makes it easy for anyone to fly RC helicopters with confidence
- Panic recovery mode brings the heli back to a level attitude for you at the push of a button
- Three flight modes (progressive stability, agility and 3D flight) allow you to grow your skills with confidence at beginner, intermediate or advanced levels
- Needed to complete: nothing