The DALPROP Red 5x5x3BN Bullnose triblade propellers provides incredible performance for the FPV pilot, who seeks to have more control of the quadcopter. The stiffness of the polycarbonate material provides great response and feedback when making abrupt and sharp 180 degree turns. When compared to a traditional 2 blade propeller, the extra blade on a triblade propeller provides more thrust at comparable RPMs; providing the quadcopter with extra lift, and leaving you more throttle control when diving from high altitudes.
A FPV enthusiast can exploit the high performance characteristics of the Gemfan 5x4x3 propellers, to yield stunning and amazing aerial videos.
Length: 5 inches
Screw pitch: 4.5 inches
Center hole diameter (hub): 5 mm
Weight: 5 grams
Compatible motors: F40, F60, Cobra 2206, Cobra 2204, T-motor 2204, E-Max Red bottom, E-Max 2204, SunnySky X2207S, SunnySky X2206, and other motors
Compatible frames: ZMR 250, ZMR X210, QAV210, QAV 250, H250, FPV 250, Vortex, Vortex Pro, TBS Vendetta and other 210mm to 300mm size airframes
4 clockwise propellers
4 counter clockwise propellers
(You need 2 clockwise and 2 counter clockwise propellers to fly 1 quad, this package includes enough propellers to fly 2 quads.)
- 100% Real and Genuine High Quality DALPROP Red 5×4.5×3 (5045-3) Triblade Propellers
- Made From Polycarbonate to Provide Extra Stiffness and Control, Yet is Lighter than Comparable 5×4 Triblades Propellers
- Provides Great Performance for 300, 285, 250, 220, and 210 Size Mini Quads
- 8 total propellers, 4 clockwise (CW) and 4 counterclockwise (CCW). Can properly fly two quad drones or use as spare propellers
- Great for immediate thrust which is fantastic for fast and sharp turns.