EMAX Hawk 5 is the latest 5 inch fpv racing drone released by EMAX. It’s the next generation of racing drone, pushing the limits of what is possible for a quadcopter in its class. In order to maximize system performance, each part was carefully engineered and tested through rigorous extremities.
Model name: Emax HAWK 5 BNF
Flight controller: EMAX Magnum F4 built in Betaflight OSD
Motor: EMAX LS2206 2300KV brushless motors
ESC: EMAX Bullet 30A 4in1 BLHeli_S DSHOT600
Receiver: Frsky XM+ 16ch Sbus Micro
VTX: 48 Channel 5.8ghz 25/200mw switchable VTX
Camera: Foxeer Arrow Micro V2 CCD camera
Propeller: Avan Flow propeller 5×4.3×3 fpv racing propeller
Weight: 270g (with props)
Emax HAWK 5 Inch FPV Racing Drone BNF (Frsky XM+) x 1
Note: Radio, receiver and battery are not included.
- EMAX Hawk 5 is the latest 5 inch fpv quadcopter, which is especially designed for racing. The unique frame shape adopts carbon fiber at the aviation level, and you can fly it directly without any welding.
- Micro Cam + OSD: Featuring a low latency micro camera boasting an impressive sensor, pilots can expect a vibrant image needed to navigate variety of terrain safely. Boasting an On Screen Display, the aircraft pilot will have easy access to all relevant information needed to monitor drone performance, battery information, and signal quality.
- EMAX F4 Magnum : Built in F4 flight controller, ESC, Frsky XM+ receiver and Betaflight OSD, easy to maintain, greatly reduce the wiring messing.
- EMAX LS2206 2300KV Brushless Motors: Supports maximum efficiency while still providing enormous amounts of power.
- AVAN Flow Propellers: Stay in the air longer without sacrificing speed or performance due to its unmatched durability and its ability to offer linear control throughout the flight envelope.