AKASO X5C is light weight and durable.
The propellers are guarded by plastic frame so that it’s protected during collision. Suitable for flying indoors
and outdoors, it includes a removable hull and blade guards.
The AKASO X5C offers high speed flight.
Pushing the speed control button, switches the quad to high performance mode. When it’s stable, you can get
it doing more tricks: up/downward, left/rightward, 360 degree rotate, etc.
Step 1. Insert the battery into the quad-copter and plug it in the receptacle. Please note: make sure battery is
Step 2. Be sure the left throttle stick on the remote control is all down, and then insert new batteries and turn on the remote.
Step 3. Wait for few seconds to see if both device will sync. You will hear three beep sounds when devices
are paired. Proceed to Step 4 if device is not synced.
Step 4. Push the left throttle stick all the way up and down quickly.
Packaging Size: 12″ x 12″ x 5″
Packaging Weight: 1.75 lb.
Battery: 3.7V 500mAh LiPO
Charging Time: about 60 minutes
Flying Time: 5~7 minutes
Controlling Distance: about 50~100 meters
What’s in the box:
1 x RC Quadcopter with Camera
1 x 2.4G Remote Controller (1.5V 2A batteries excluded)
1 x USB Connection Cable
1 x Micro SD card
1 x TF card reader
1 x LiPO 3.7V 500mAh Battery
- Built-in 6-axis gyro quad-rotor: strong stability, can easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control
- 360-degree Flip: Just press the key, and you got 360-degree Flip, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance
- Solider protection: the propeller blades are protected by high quality plastic blade frames which decrease impacts from collision
- Built-in HD camera: allows recording video or taking images. Capture your friends and family from aerial view shots and see the world from a new angle. The AKASO X5C is controlled by a 2.4GHz transmitter, which is interference-free. It will not be interfered by other quadcopters
- Built-in LED light: Flashing LED lights enables good flight experience at night.