This is a Hasegawa 1/72 Scale assembly and painting required plastic model kit of the ASF-X Shinden II, a fictional futuristic jet that appears in downloadable content for the best-selling video game “Ace Combat: Assault Horizon.” Model kit features: This limited edition kit features new tooling, a choice of “Normal,” “SSC (Stealth Super Cruise)” and “STOVL (Short Take-off and Vertical Landing)” modes; two wingtip options, two engine nozzle options, movable canard parts, movable tail wing parts, six air-to-air missiles, four rocket pods, clear display stand parts and marking options for Kei Nagase-a recurring character from many Ace games.
- Manufacturer Item #: 64702
- Precision ASSEMBLY & PAINTING REQUIRED plastic model kit with parts mounted on sprues
- For young adults & adults. KEEP ALL MODEL KIT PARTS AND TOOLS AWAY FROM YOUNG CHILDREDN
- Requires glue, paint, and basic model building tools (All sold separately).
- Hasegawa Customer Support: 217-398-8970