Helizone introduces the all new 4 Channel 2.4 Ghz based Thunderbird!
The Thunderbird not only can fly your typical 3 Channel direction Throttle Up and Down, Left and right direction, forward and backward, but can also fly Sideways! With a built in Gyro and solid frame, the Thunderbird is built upon the strength of its predecessors with added performance and features.
Benefit from 3 Channel to Thunderbird:
– 3 Channel relies its forward/backward speed based on the speed of the tail rotor. 4 Channel helicopters relies its direction and speed on the movement of the “swashplate.” Because tail rotors are generally limited in power, 4 Channel helicopters are able to fly much faster!
– 3 Channel are limited in range due to most being “infrared” based. Range is typically 20-30 feet and can only fly indoors. The Thunderbird is able to fly inside, and outside without any interference, with range up to 100+ feet.
2.4 Ghz benefits:
The 2.4 Ghz based technology automatically syncs a frequency with the helicopter, so pilots no longer have to worry about frequency interference with other helicopters. The decrease in latency and longer in range of 2.4 makes the Thunderbird the ultimate Micro helicopter. Multiple thunderbirds can be flown in the same room, and in calm weather, can be flown outside without any interference.
- Built in Gyroscope for extreme stability and precision
- 2.4 Ghz Receiver and Transmitter
- Flies up/down, left/right, forward/backward, and sideways
- Read to Fly 4 Channel Helicopter